Rates, Rules & Relaxation
Seasonal Campsite Lottery
So that everyone has equal access to our parks, seasonal campsite availability is decided by a lottery which is held every year. The lottery registration packets are available on or about the 2nd Saturday of July and the drawing is usually held the 2nd Saturday in August.
To participate in the lottery for either park, you'll need:
1. A completed registration packet. Give us a call mid-July for specific dates for the year.
2. A $400 deposit for a campsite and/or $100 for a dock, if wanted.
3. Proof of registration for any campers, boats and boat trailers. The registration must be in the same name as the person applying for the campsite.
4. And return the registration packet by the deadline.
We start accepting reservations.
2021 Stickers go on sale!
$30 for stickers purchased before Jan 16.
$35 for stickers purchased after Jan 15.
All boats must be removed from the Parks.
End of the summer season rates (All Parks).
1. Sites must be paid in full at time of reservation.
Cancellation Policy: There is a 21 day notice for cancelling holiday reservations. There is a 10 day notice for cancelling non-holiday reservations. If cancelling within the notice period, no refund will be given. If cancelling outside of the notice period, a full refund less the $25 cancellation fee will be given. If you do not show up or call by
11:00 PM on the day of your scheduled arrival date, we will consider your reservation as a no call/no show, cancel your site and no refund will be given.
NO CASH REFUNDS
2. There is a 3 day minimum on Holiday weekends. 3. There is a 2 day minimum (3 day on Holiday weekends) for Cabins.
3. Boat MC # and Trailer Plate # must be recorded at the time of dock rental. Dock rules must be signed at rental and all fees paid in full.
4. When renting cabins, you will need to bring your own bedding, dishes, chairs, etc. Cabins have a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Cabins sleep 5 in a 1 full size and 3 twin bed configuration. A $50 security deposit for each Cabin rental will be charged (cash or check) at the time of check-in and will be refunded upon the successful inspection of the cabin by a park employee.
5. Pets are welcome at the parks. Please review Park Rules before bringing them to the parks.
2021 Camping Fee Schedule
Oxbow Park & Big Bend Parks
Lot, Cabin or Dock Reservation Fee (Non-refundable and doesn't apply to the cost of your stay)
Online Reservation Fee
Refundable Cabin Security Deposit (refunded after inspection by park employee)
Season Pass (covers visitors & boat launch), daily
Visitor Pass (8:00 AM - 11:00 PM)
Overnight Pass (11:00 PM - 8:00 AM)
Daily Boat Launch
Daily Pavillon (Big Bend)
Daily Pavillon (Oxbow)
=== Summer Nightly Rates in effect May 1 to October 15 ===
Primitive Lots (No water, electric-Tents only)
All Other Lots (Sunday - Wednesday)
All Other Lots (Thursday - Saturday)
Tri-Weekly (21 Days) Special
$500 + electric
Seasonal Campground Non-Water Front Back Lots
$1,325 + electric if equipped
Seasonal Campground Water Front Lots
$1,400 + electric
Seasonal Trailer Park Non-Water Front Back Lots
$1,400 + electric
Seasonal Trailer Park Water Front Lots
$1,625 + electric
Daily Cabins (See Important Information above)
Summer Special Cabins (Check-in Sun and Check-out Thursday)
=== Dock rates in effect May 28 to October 15 ===
Daily Dock (See Important Information above)
Community Docks Available May 1 (Not available for use until May 28)
=== Winter Camping Rates in effect October 16 - April 30 ===