Rates, Rules & Relaxation
Seasonal Campsite Lottery
So that everyone has equal access to our parks, seasonal campsite availability is decided by a lottery which is held every year. The lottery registration packets are available on or about the 2nd Saturday of August and the drawing is usually held at the end of August.
To participate in the lottery for either park, you'll need:
1. A completed registration packet. Give us a call mid-July for specific dates for the year.
2. A $400 deposit for a campsite and/or $100 for a dock, if wanted.
3. Proof of registration for any campers, boats and boat trailers. The registration must be in the same name as the person applying for the campsite.
4. And return the registration packet by the deadline.
1. Sites must be paid in full at time of reservation.
Cancellation Policy: There is a 21 day notice for cancelling holiday reservations. There is a 10 day notice for cancelling non-holiday reservations. If cancelling within the notice period, no refund will be given. If cancelling outside of the notice period, a full refund less the $25 cancellation fee will be given. If you do not show up or call by
11:00 PM on the day of your scheduled arrival date, we will consider your reservation as a no call/no show, cancel your site and no refund will be given.
NO CASH REFUNDS
2. There is a 3 day minimum on Holiday weekends. 3. There is a 2 day minimum (3 day on Holiday weekends) for Cabins.
3. Boat MC # and Trailer Plate # must be recorded at the time of dock rental. Dock rules must be signed at rental and all fees paid in full.
4. When renting cabins, you will need to bring your own bedding, dishes, chairs, etc. Cabins have a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Cabins sleep 5 in a 1 full size and 3 twin bed configuration. A $50 security deposit for each Cabin rental will be charged (cash or check) at the time of check-in and will be refunded upon the successful inspection of the cabin by a park employee.
5. Pets are welcome at the parks. Please review Park Rules before bringing them to the parks.